Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi all,
I decided that I would try and post some pictures. They are older pictures but I figured something is better than nothing. So, lets see if this work....hmmmm

This one is of my mom and Erika on her wedding day.



...and then one with daddy.






Okay, lets switch gears. Here's a few from our most recent trip to Houston.

My most adorable nephew Isaac!Uncle Nathan and Isaac


My big bros happy family, ok, maybe they don't look all that happy in the pic but I think they're pretty alright!


And my sis' family

and finally, Nathan and I. I know, we look weird, which is partly why I choose to be the photographer, I am not exactly what you call photogenic.

Wow, that was a lot of work. I think I'll just use a slide show next time! Ok, lets see how this looks!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Jesus is looking more like your Dad every time I see him. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayde, your chiles are making my hungry for your wonderful food. =]

    I love all of the pictures! I just love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammi, you really think that he looks like my dad? Hmmm...

    Grace, they look good don't they?! ooops, you just reminded me that i said I would email your mom a couple recipes. I better get to it.
    Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice pictures and you do look nice in the picture. I love your chile's also...

    ReplyDelete